Adding a QR Code to an anchor chart or book is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Make a recording using a voice recorder. There are many available as free apps.
- Open that recording and click “Share” then mail it to yourself.
- Open the mail and save it to your Drive.
- Go to the Drive, find the file, right click on it, and chose “Share”.
- Change the accessibility to “Anyone on the internet can find and view”.
- Click “Get a shareable like”. This will automatically save it to the clipboard.
- Go to http://www.qr-code-generator.com/ and paste in the URL code.
- Click “Create QR Code”. From here, you can print or save.